We often get asked by Epoch Games Applicants applying to work with us “What can Epoch Games offer me?” As an up-and-coming Indie Development Team, I’d like to share a list with you:
- Internship Experience: Certain Universities asking for Internship experience. We have been applicable.
- Revenue Share: As revenue comes in, from Kick Starter and from sales, we plan to disburse the vast majority of that revenue among the members.
- Stock Options: Epoch Games is intended as a member-owned studio, all members will hold a percentage of Epoch Games.
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) credit: Because we aren’t offering salaried positions, keep in mind people under OPT must be employed: “They can be unemployed no longer than 90 days.” However, we qualify for the OPT itself for the first 12 months. After the first 12 months, the OPT work itself must be paid work.
- Work Visas: Because of our current Volunteer status, we cannot offer Work Visas to the U.S. or any other countries.
- Salaried or Hourly Pay: We simply don’t have the funds at this time.
- Health or Dental Benefits